Saturday, May 5, 2007

Book Hunting #3

This is becoming a habit. Good or bad, I don't know. Anyway, I took my family to Fully Booked today to show them the titles available on sale, knowing I cleared one table of titles I didn't have yet. After a few minutes in the store, I'm told there was another table in the back with more Star Trek titles. These 9 I found in that pile and bought them, again at a ridiculous bargain:
  1. (Star Trek: The Original Series) Strangers From the Sky
  2. (Star Trek: The Original Series) Captain's Peril
  3. (Star Trek: The Original Series) Janus Gate, Book Two: Future Imperfect
  4. (Star Trek: The Next Generation) Crossover
  5. (Star Trek: The Next Generation) Klingon
  6. (Star Trek: Stargazer) Maker
  7. (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) Avatar, Book One of Two
  8. (Star Trek: Voyager) Equinox
  9. (Star Trek: All) The Star Trek Encyclopedia
Total Price: PhP900.00

That's 41 new titles in my library in the span of 3 days. Whew! I think I'll stay away from the bookstores for a while to give them a chance to replenish their stocks. Unless there's a sale, of course.

No comments: